LifeAndDisabilityPlans.com has applied innovative technology and partnered with The Hartford ® to provide small and mid-size employers with a broad array of affordable group life and disability plans including group voluntary benefits. Founded in 1810, The Hartford® is one of America’s largest and leading providers of Group Benefits for millions of consumers nationwide.
Employees have goals, dreams and loved ones they want to protect. Helping them to provide financial security due to a loss of income caused by death or disability is essential. The employer-sponsored life, disability and voluntary group insurance plans offered by LifeAndDisabilityPlans.com can be easy to quote, purchase and enroll online in a secure, password-protected environment. Coverage can be purchased in minutes.
Register as a producer to begin quoting today.
Exclusive Benefits for Employers with 4 to 99 Employees
- All Plans are Fully-Insured
- Competitive Rates and Plan Features
- No Medical Underwriting for
Guaranteed Issue Coverage*
- Rates Guaranteed for a Minimum of 24 Months
- Short Term Disability Benefit Plans
- Immediate Quoting and Proposals and Online Purchase and Enrollment
- Long Term Disability Benefit Plans***
- Executive Carve Out Down to 4 Lives
- Contributory (Salary Gross Up) Plans
- Available in 50 States
- Group Life and AD&D Insurance for
Employees and Dependents**
(Basic and/or Voluntary Plans)
** Includes Domestic Partner.
*** Long Term Disability Benefit Plans are subject to pre-existing condition limitations without proof of prior coverage.
See policy description for details.